Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Most Precious Gift ---- Eternal Love

       Today, I witnessed the love of Christ for His children. It is not an ordinary love.. it is far better than that! God never fails to show His love to us. First, I , myself has received this extraordinary love from Him. Second, His promises are true. Third, He proves that He is a merciful Father. Lastly, Redeemer of my life. Today, He just redeemed a lost soul. I just witnessed how loving He is and merciful. Moreover, it strengthens my faith to continue to walk with Him. Not just today, but i will walk with Him FOREVER. 

     What is life? is it money? love that depends from someone? materials? Before, These things define my life but i never feel contented and there is no joy. Everybody will get tired and grow weary but one thing for sure, If you know where you are heading then you'll never grow tired. There's more deeper meaning when you already found what is life and that is - Jesus. I live  for Christ's love and that is the true meaning of my life- Living for Him. Knowing/follow Him wont make you any less manly or feminine. It is because of pride why people can't admit their wrong doings. It is hard to humble ourselves and say sorry to Him because of pride.Pride hardens our hearts and sometimes , it will swallow us alive. Also, because of our self will then we tend to fix our eyes on what will make us happy nowadays. How about an everlasting happiness? It sounds good , right?  anyone would want that! even myself i want that also. hehehe! There was a time that i blamed and almost turning away from Him. But God is a merciful Father.He never give up on me!

       It is our nature to be self-centered but trust me if you let God handle everything then no need to worry about tomorrow. For He says :                 Luke 12:22-29

And He said to His disciples, "For this reason I say to you, do not worry about your life, as to what you will eat; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing? Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap; they have no storeroom nor barn, and yet God feeds them; how much more valuable you are than the birds! And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters? Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith! And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying.

       God is always a merciful Father, He will not judge you from what you've done but instead He will change you, forgive you and make you as a new creation. For He had already paid for our sins and He is patiently waiting for us with open arms to embrace and call us as His child. If the world fails you then i can assure you that God will never fail you. 

       It is hard to understand why we need to follow Him. Not all the time we need to know the reasons because God knows what is best and he will never bring harm. At the end, we will simply give praise and will understand all trials that He allows us to endure will make our faith  to grow stronger and see His Glory . Hard but only obedient heart, faith, love and trust. Fear? do not fear, God will sustain you!Just keep praying and always ask! These things are enough for me to continue this walk. The Unfailing Love has saved me. :) :) :)


This supposedly is not my first post hehehe. im still working for the 1st post:) it will be about my testimony and how He found me in times of my heart-breaking situations. :) 

any prayer concerns or  questions?  feel free to message me!  ;)  ;) ;) 

Hebrew 3:15
As it is said, "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as they did when they provoked me." 




Prost! ;) ;) ;)  <3








No comments:

Post a Comment